In 2019, Research Infosource will rank Canada's private and public companies + foreign subsidiaries based on their FY2018 R&D spending.
In 2019, Research Infosource will rank Canada's private and public companies + foreign subsidiaries based on their FY2017 R&D spending. Results of the annual ranking - Canada's Top 100 Corporate R&D Spenders - are set to be published in November in Canada's Innovation Leaders (CIL) 2019.
Research Infosource does its best to identify eligible companies, but we're not perfect. From time-to-time we do miss companies that should be tracked. Is your company one of them? Now is the time to give your successful company the recognition it deserves. There is no cost to participate and the benefits are numerous:
- CIL is designed to recognize and celebrate Canada's research & innovation superstars and is distributed through
the National Post, Montreal Gazette, Halifax Herald, The Hill Times, University Affairs, 40+ Global Affairs Canada
offices worldwide, as well online.
- National, regional and local media coverage that can attract new customers, employees and investors.
- Wide coverage and distribution provides Top 100 R&D companies a high profile with employees, shareholders, investors, business partners & suppliers.
- Be a trendsetter: the Top 100 List is widely used by companies, governments and organizations to help them benchmark their own research activities.
- Full use of Canada's Top 100 Corporate R&D Spenders 2019 logo, declaring your company as one of Canada's best.
To be sure your company is included in the upcoming Top 100 List, please let us know by completing the contact form.
For additional information, please contact:
Research Infosource Inc.